What can I claim for?

You can claim for your property to be repaired. If you suffered damage to any belongings such as bedding , clothes , beds and sofas that have been ruined or damaged we can try to claim back some of the cost for you.

If you have had to pay rent whilst living in poor conditions we can try to claim back for you the rent you have paid.

If you or a loved one has suffered injury such as breathing problems and chest complaints caused by having to endure living in poor conditions we can also claim compensation for you .

Please ring us for a free consultation, we might be able to help you on a No Win No Fee arrangement.

Contact us today for a free no obligation chat

0161 443 4141

Byrne Campbell Moloi Law LLP is registered in England and Wales with Company Number OC424295.

Byrne Campbell Moloi Law LLP is the first law firm to be authorised and regulated by CILEx Regulation offering specialist employment and criminal law advice.

Authorised by CILEx Regulation for Civil and Criminal Litigation and Advocacy Authorisation No: 2182916

Stockport Business & Innovation Centre

3rd Floor

Broadstone Mill



0161 443 4141         info@bcmlaw.co.uk